November 30, 2009
Drive A Volvo, Live Forever. at 10:26 PM

I watched New Moon ystd And it was AWESOME Edward is still 장! And when Jacob took off this shirt to wipe away Bella's red blood from her forehead, everyone said OOOOHHHH!!Image and video hosting by TinyPic hahas:)

Today I did some paintings. The picture was already drawn so I just had to colour them. I think I'm almost done choosing my schools. But...some want me to go to Kent Ridge. But my dad said that I can transfer back into MG by taking the PACT test which is on Maths and English. So I just need to get high marks and maybeee I can get in! Ashley's doing the same too I think! Woot!~~

GO COBRA STARSHIP~ And yes, that's Leighton Meester from GG.




Statistics

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.
Screen resolution of 1280 x 1024

The Queen

This blog was opened by ME to accomodate my mindless musings and random rantings.
Keziah,A Proud Christian & A Perfectionist, the colour Light Blue and Fushia Pink! l all kawaii things, mangas, my macbook~~ and other stuff. I am very very lazy(XD) and super hyper at some times~haha.& lovees Park Jung Min & SS501 forevah!



Tagboard



Blogroll

CLASS BLOG @ sixthreeohnine
Anabel @ little-miss-bell
Ashley @ randomretardinsanegay
Avia @ avia-ng-roxs-the-hse
Bernadette @ esspeebee
Caitlin @ minted-chocolate
Candace @ candace-whatsup
Charlotte @ whoisyourheart-beatingfor
Chean Shuo @ reason4mysmile
Chloe @ iheartmyfrenz
Chloe Shoff@ peace-love-chloe
Christine @ eeniemeenymineymo
Elizabeth @ keepwishingonastarr
Faye @ isimplylive
Florence @ snowiing-all-day
Graces @ utterly-lackadaisical-gc
Jamie Loh @ teenagevirus
Jamie Tan @ jmeproduction
Jaslyn @ jazzyluf
Jerusha @ jerushaha.tumblr
Joelle @ xfriendsforeverx
Joey @ joey-loves-bowling
Laura @ lauradawong
Lynn @ thus-the-power-of-love
Megan @ iwannapukeattheBI
Michelle @ danceisessential
Natalie @ 43344e
Nathalie @ nathaliegann
Olivia @ 7milleniums
Qi Min @ panthalimon
Ruth @ gymnastics-queen
Sarah C @ thinkbothsides
Shao Min @ allaboutme-sm
Sherri @ vanilla-chocolatecookies
Ting Yan @ itshimilivefor
Vess @ icecreamheartheart
Victoria @ ineedtopoop
Yin Cheng @ you-are-emo
My youtube page(:

Archives



Credits

If you're not here but is suppose to be,pls kindly tag me:)
This blogskin is proudly designed by Yours Truly♥
Basecodes: Mrs. Chuck Bass & Chili.
Icons: Ferny, Hushstar, Dani
Fonts: Dafont
Materials: Cyworld, I'm not sure where I got the background from, if you know, pls tag me.
Smilies: Bibi, Pailin, Bubble-puff Sushi Boat
© All Rights Reserved.